Guaranteed delivery before christmas

Item number: A40:D39 ST0

Fancy leg warmers in midnight design, handmade from high-quality stretchable recycled sports fabric (Econyl*).

*)The fabric Econyl® consists of 78% recycled fishing nets - . The remaining 22% is made of Xtra Life Lycra for high elasticity.


Sizes:
  • M
  • L

starting from 14,90 €

including 19% VAT. , plus shipping

Available now!

Leg warmers Midnight
Please select Leg warmers Midnight
?
Please select

Your current selection
Leg warmers Midnight 14,90 €
14,90 €


Share

MerWear leg warmers Midnight

Fancy leg warmers in midnight design, handmade from high-quality stretchable recycled sports fabric (Econyl*).

Made from recycled polyamide

Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the see for the see ;-) So it satisfied our desire for saving the see. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra for high elasticity.

Material description Econyl®:

  • Made from the recycling of high-strength fishing nets  (Link Video)
  • more chlorine resistant
  • more resistant to sun cream and oils
  • with UV protection,
  • Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
  • Recycling  better chlorine protection  UV protection  better protection against sunscreens 
  • Hand washable and machine washable at 40° C.

Average product review

Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision: