With MerWear Skirt you can live the elegant, playful beauty of the mermaids on land too. With the elastic waistband cord, the skirt can also be worn high on one side, for example, or combined with the MerWear top a little further up as a dress combination. The MerWear skirt is also a real fashion piece in if combined with regular people's clothing. The great thing is that you can wear it both on land and in the water because it is made of high quality recycled (from old fishing nets) swimsuit fabric.
- M: EU 34-38 , US 6-10 , UK 8-12
- L: EU 40-42 , US 12-16 , UK 14-16
Made from recycled polyamideEconyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the see for the see ;-) So it satisfied our desire for saving the see. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra for high elasticity.
Material description Econyl®:
- Made from the recycling of high-strength fishing nets (Link Video)
- more chlorine resistant
- more resistant to sun cream and oils
- with UV protection,
- Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
- Hand washable and machine washable at 40° C.