Mermaid tail Nymphea
- Great new costumes with exclusive Merman Atlas Designs
- HERE ONLY! Eco-friendly fabric (Econyl®) from recycled fishing nets!
- With hyper realistic scale pattern!
- You can individually add dorsal- hip- and lower fins
- Fits all adult Mahina merfin with Magictail FinShaper
- The Magictail FinShaper is included
Made from recycled polyamideFinally we have found the perfect fabric for our costumes! Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the sea for the sea ;-) So it satisfies our desire to save the sea. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra for elasticity.
Costume material description Econyl®:
- Made from recycling of high-strength fishing nets (Link Video)
- more chlorine resistant
- more resistant to sun creams and oils
- with UV protection
- Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
- Hand and machine washable at 40° C.
Description Pro Fin Mahina
Since 2017 we have a great cooperation with Mahina Merfins (they are from Australia). We are really happy with them because since then we have not a single claim from this Mahina Monofins. Mahina Mermaid fins are made from recycled rubber dyed with organic pigments only. They are therefore not toxic to humans and animals.
A tip on size selection:If the fin is one size larger than the usual shoe size, you can put on socks in it, which makes swimming with the Mahina fins much more comfortable.
|Sizes:||M (Teens and women) L (Women and men) XL (Plus size)|