This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies. Find out more about how we use cookies and how to manage them by reading our Privacy policy

Made from recycled polyamide

recycling
Finally we have found the perfect fabric for our costumes it matches so perfectly to us mermaids! Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the sea for the sea ;-) So it satisfied our desire for saving the ocean. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra (spandex).

Costume material description Econyl®:

  • Made from the recycling of high-strength fishing nets  (Link Video)
  • more chlorine resistant
  • more resistant to sun cream and oils
  • with UV protection,
  • Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
  • Recycling  better chlorine protection  UV protection  better protection against sunscreens 
  • Hand washable and machine washable at 40° C.

Average product review

Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision: