Mermaid tail Sunny Sea Premium
- Premium designed mermaid costume
- With extra side fins!
- With extra large, long swinging fin part!
- Fitting for Magictail® Super Fins and Magictail® Classic fins.
- New and HERE ONLY! Eco-friendly fabric (Econyl®) from recycled fishing nets!
- Available size M and size L (Mermaid tails size chart)
- Limited Edition!
Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishernetz - so we can truly say it is from the see for the see ;-) So it satisfied our desire for saving the see. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra which additional improvements.
Costume material description Econyl®:
- Made from the recycling of high-strength fishing nets (Link Video)
- more chlorine resistant
- more resistant to sun cream and oils
- with UV protection,
- Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
Hand washable and machine washable at 40° C.
Bikini material description:
- 80% Polyamid, 20% Lycra (elastane)
|Sizes:||M (Teens and women) L (Women and men)|