Mermaid tail Mythic Blue Pro
- Great new costumes with exclusive Merman Atlas Designs
- HERE ONLY! Eco-friendly fabric (Econyl®) from recycled fishing nets!
- With hyper realistic scale effect and extra side fins!
- With extra large swinging fin part and nice dorsal fin.
- Fabric Advantages: more chlorine resistant, more opaque, no pilling, better resistant against sun creams and -oils, washable up to 40° C.
- Suitable for Mahina fins of all sizes.
Made from recycled polyamideFinally we have found the perfect fabric for our costumes! Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the sea for the sea ;-) So it satisfies our desire to save the sea. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra for elasticity.
Costume material description Econyl®:
- Made from recycling of high-strength fishing nets (Link Video)
- more chlorine resistant
- more resistant to sun creams and oils
- with UV protection
- Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
- Hand and machine washable at 40° C.
Description Pro Fin Mahina
Since 2017 we have a great cooperation with Mahina Merfins (they are from Australia). We are really happy with them because since then we have not a single claim from this Mahina Monofins. Mahina Mermaid fins are made from recycled rubber dyed with organic pigments only. They are therefore not toxic to humans and animals.
A tip on size selection:If the fin is one size larger than the usual shoe size, you can put on socks in it, which makes swimming with the Mahina fins much more comfortable.
Bikini material description
- 80% Polyamid, 20% Lycra (elastane)