Sunny Sea mermaid tail XS
Sunny Sea XS, the enchanting mermaidcostume coloured green, blue and orange. Choicable are a fitting top and pant. This costum only fit on Magictail XS fins.
Made from recycled polyamideFinally we have found the perfect fabric for our costumes it matches so perfectly to us mermaids! Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the sea for the sea ;-) So it satisfied our desire for saving the ocean. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra for elasticity
Costume material description Econyl®:
- Made from the recycling of high-strength fishing nets (Link Video)
- more chlorine resistant
- more resistant to sun cream and oils
- with UV protection,
- Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
- Hand washable and machine washable at 40° C.
About the selection, you can put together a complete set that contains everything a real mermaid needs to swim. For a complete set you need this:
- The valuable Sunny Sea mermaid tail costume coloured green, blue and orange size XS
- The stable fishtail shaped flipper "XS"
- A complete Sunny Sea fishscale bikini coloured green, blue and orange matching the costume
- Backpacker "Mermaizing XS" to transport your mermaid tail set
- The care and operating instructions for the Sunny Sea set is always included when ordering.
Make up your set from these components!
Please note: The Sunny Sea mermaid tail "XS" is NO SWIMMING AID. Only use for good swimmers!
Have fun :)
|Sizes:||XS (Small Kids)|