Mermaid tail Pirate Curse
- Great new costumes with exclusive Merman Atlas Designs
- HERE ONLY! Eco-friendly fabric (Econyl®) from recycled fishing nets!
- With hyper realistic scale effect and extra side fins!
- With extra large swinging fin part and nice dorsal fin.
- Fabric Advantages: more chlorine resistant, more opaque, no pilling, better resistant against sun creams and -oils, washable up to 40° C.
- Suitable for Mahina fins of all sizes.
Made from recycled polyamideFinally we have found the perfect fabric for our costumes! Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the sea for the sea ;-) So it satisfies our desire to save the sea. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra for elasticity.
Costume material description Econyl®:
- Made from recycling of high-strength fishing nets (Link Video)
- more chlorine resistant
- more resistant to sun creams and oils
- with UV protection
- Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
- Hand and machine washable at 40° C.