This website uses cookies to help us give you the best experience when you visit. By using this website you consent to our use of these cookies. Find out more about how we use cookies and how to manage them by reading our Privacy policy

Item number: A40:D52 MB0.01

Mer Wear fashion is mermaid-inspired swimming and beachwear. Transformable into your individual style. Made in Germany with love from high quality recycled fabric.

starting from 29,90 €

including 19% VAT. , plus shipping

Available now!

MerWear Top Fire
Please select MerWear Top Fire
Please select
Your current selection
MerWear Top Fire 29,90 €
29,90 €

MerWear top Fire

With the MerWear Top you finally have a top which you can adapt exactly to your needs. With elastic cords and a natural shell it can be transformed into the most varied forms. Whether as a shirt, as a top, as a bikini top or with ingenious lacings on the belly or neck. MerWear means: "You are free to create your individual style"? It is made of high-quality recycled swimsuit fabric, so you can wear it on land AND in the water. The integrated pads are removable.

Size: fits from cup A to C and dress size 34 to 40

Made from recycled polyamide

Econyl consists with 78% from recycled fishing nets - so we can truly say it is from the see for the see ;-) So it satisfied our desire for saving the see. The other 22% are from Xtra life Lycra for high elasticity.

Material description Econyl®:

  • Made from the recycling of high-strength fishing nets  (Link Video)
  • more chlorine resistant
  • more resistant to sun cream and oils
  • with UV protection,
  • Material: 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Xtra Life Lycra (elastane)
  • Recycling  better chlorine protection  UV protection  better protection against sunscreens 
  • Hand washable and machine washable at 40° C.

Average product review

Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision: